Delivering High-Precision Machining Services and Prototyping Solutions
The key to precision machining is more than excellent programming skills and theoretical know-how of machine operations. It requires skilled machine operators with a deep understanding of machine behaviour to deliver the intended design.
Macfab, with 70+ well-trained machine operators, plant managers, and machine specialists, offers high-precision CNC machining services. As a leading precision machining company based in Mississauga, we fabricate an array of metals, alloys, and plastics.
Our machine shop facility is spread across 42,000 square feet and is equipped with modern computerized control machines. We offer precision machining solutions for manufacturers of mass spectrometer, mass cytometry, medical diagnostic devices, satellite control devices, and much more.
We transform raw material into tangible goods and convert design ideas into final precision products with subtractive manufacturing techniques. We machine different workpieces to generate product designs using our Multi-Axis Milling and Turning Machines with computerized control. Our lathe machines with slant beds handle complex shapes and geometries with precision up to 0.0001.
Advantages of Precision CNC Machining
Why Should You Collaborate With Macfab For Precision Manufacturing
Machine shops worldwide often specialize. They either deliver high volumes or are small shops that focus on producing small batches of parts and specialty work. With Macfab, you get the best of both – mass customization and mass production manufacturing practices.
- Part delivery records with tolerances up to 0.0025mm
- Milling and Turning Micromachining up to 30 lbs/15 Kg
- ISO Certified trusted partner for customized solutions
- 35+ years of expertise in delivering quality
- High-level IT security with robust Risk Management Solutions
- Our Shop Warehouses CNC Machines Such As
- 22 Multi-Axis Horizontal And Vertical Milling Machines
- Robust Technology For Macro And Micromachining
- Cleanroom Manufacturing Technology
- 7 Axis Swiss Lathes to accurately produce small parts
- 8 Axis Lathes With Dual Turret Variable Velocity
- 16 2-axis Lathe Machines For Multiple Operations
- CNC Programming Capabilities for highly customized and complex parts
- Manual Turning And Milling Machines
- From Pre-Machining To Finish Machining Operations, We Offer
- Milling And Thread Milling
- Drilling, Boring, And Turning
- Threading, Tapping, And Grinding
- Profiling And Reaming
- Spiralock Threads
- Lapping, Facing, And Honing