Precision component manufacturing: Your small- and mid-range volume solutions start right here.
From prototype to production: Keep your costs down and your options open.
With more and more of our customers looking for greater flexibility as they explore and develop new business opportunities, we’ve expanded our precision component manufacturing capabilities and production capacity in order to provide reliable, cost-effective solutions for high-value/limited run applications.
With a production range that runs from single components into the thousands, Macfab today produces custom components for numerous specialized science, high technology and industrial product applications, including:
- Cardiovascular devices
- Mass spectrometry
- Gas chromatography
- Mass cytometry
- Satellite control devices
- Space science instruments
- Power generation and distribution equipment
- Medical diagnostic devices
- Industrial ceramics
- Valves & instruments for geophysical & mining equipment
Get the best of both worlds
The typical volume-oriented manufacturer is not geared to handling small- to mid-size production runs. On the other hand, smaller machine shops lack the resources to accommodate increasing demands. This is the gap that Macfab fills.
By virtue of our roots as niche specialists, we provide production resources that are tailored to the particular demands of small, close tolerance components and assemblies – and backed up with fully collaborative engineering support through every stage.
- Over 35 turning and milling machines
- With three-, four-, and five-axis capability
- Swiss-type CNC turning with up to eight axes
- Drilling hole diameters from 0.002” (0.05mm)
- Spindle speeds up to 60,000 rpm
- Small presses – up to 35 ton capacity
- Experienced in-house tool & die makers with dedicated equipment