CNC Mill Programmer & Setter
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the CNC Mill Programmer will be required to interpret technical drawings and create CNC programs, set up and establish production.
- Programming and setting ¾ axis CNC mill
- Programming and setting 5 axis CNC mill
- Programming and setting horizontal mill
- Proficiency with MasterCam & Solidworks
- Proficiency with G&M code programming
- Ability to design and manufacture fixturing
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Understand geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Experience working with tight tolerances
- Programming using Haas or Fanuk controls
- Able to use measuring devices
- Attention to detail and quality requirements
- Adaptability and conceptualization
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Interpersonal communication, follow verbal and written instructions
- Organization Skills
- Programming and setting CNC milling machines
- Visual and measure quality checks
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by maintaining housekeeping standards and safe working practices
- Program using MasterCam
- G&M code programming
- Design and manufacture fixturing
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years 3-4 axis CNC mill programming and setting experience in precision machining shop
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Machinist certification an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
Ready for a challenge?
Qualified applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to Human Resources c/o email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In compliance with Ontario accessibility laws, Macfab Manufacturing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities that meet the requirements, experience, qualifications and abilities required for the position. Accommodations are available on request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.