CNC Machine Operator
The CNC Machine Operator will be required to perform tasks involving operating, loading and unloading of CNC lathes and perform in-process quality checks to ensure conformance to drawing specifications and other similar duties.
- Attention to detail
- Able to use measuring devices
- Interpersonal communication, follow verbal and written instructions
- Organization Skills
- Operating Equipment
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Loading, unloading and operating CNC Lathe machines
- Visual and measure quality checks
- Clean parts and machines in-process
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by maintaining housekeeping standards and safe working practices
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- The ability to understand and follow instructions
- Strong communication skills, reading text and numeracy
- Previous experience in a machine shop is an asset
- Ability and desire to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, proactive and possess energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work
- Good eye-hand coordination
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
Ready for a challenge?
Qualified applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to Human Resources c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In compliance with Ontario accessibility laws, Macfab Manufacturing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities that meet the requirements, experience, qualifications and abilities required for the position. Accommodations are available on request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.