Are you up for a challenge? You’ve come to the right place.
“Macfab does the work that our competitors can’t handle. It’s very demanding work – complex, time-consuming, sometimes frustrating. That’s what makes it so interesting…”
Serving science, technology and engineering instrument manufacturers worldwide, Macfab is a fully integrated supplier of precision components and sub-assemblies.
Careers at Macfab
We offer a fast-paced, exciting work environment and are seeking experienced candidates for the following positions:
Swiss style CNC lathe programmer, setup and operator
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate the ability to perform the following duties in a fast paced, exceptionally challenging environment:
- 5 to 10 years experience with programming, setup and operation Swiss style CNC lathes.
CNC milling machinist
- 5 to 10 years experience with setup and operation of 3-, 4- and 5-axis machines. Programming experience is desired
- Must have working experience on CNC milling machines
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Experience programming computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools with Fanuc controls
- Working experience with MASTERCAM
- 10+ years as journeyman
- Hardinge Lathe & Bridgeport Mill experience desired
- Experience with conversational programming of mills & lathes an asset
- Ability to produce complex machined parts from mechanical drawings and specifications – high precision, tight tolerances, complex parts
- Ability to perform set-up and operation of conversational programmed and manually operated machines such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, grinders, etc., with minimal supervision
- Ability to study specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models or descriptions, and visualize products to determine materials required and machining processes to be used to fabricate parts
To apply for one of our openings, please forward your resume to: email@example.com
In compliance with Ontario accessibility laws, Macfab Manufacturing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities that meet the requirements, experience, qualifications and abilities required for the position. Accommodations are available on request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To see our portfolio, click here